Thursday, June 16, 2011

39 Clues

How would you feel if you were a orphan and all you had was a sibling and an aunt that you didn't like at all? Not very fun huh? One day you had the choice to take a million dollars or to find out what your family was meant for, how special you really were and what you should do for the world. But your aunt decided to walk out the door with one million dollars. The 39 clues is a modern-day fiction series about two kids working together to find clues around the world. This is the kind of book you'll never want to put down.You'll want to read the series again and again. Should Amy and Dan walk out the door with one million dollars or see what their meant for? I don't know you should probably find out for your-self!

reviewed by Isabella



1 comment:

  1. I think I've heard of this series before. Aren't real clues hidden around the world? Pretty neat idea I think.

    ReplyDelete