Friday, March 11, 2011

Cook Until Desired Tenderness by Cleo Papanikolas

I ordered this little book from two different sellers on amazon (why not try, if they are only one cent!)  One order fell through, but of course Amazon doesn't charge you if you don't get the book.  I am happy with the one copy that I did receive.  It is a very pretty book - the author has whimsical paintings/collage on each page.  The fictional story about a person who loves creative cooking could be a little more polished, but where but the lack of plot is forgiven because of the lovely compositions.  If you collect pretty books, like to look at nice art, love to see the creativity of other people, or like old recipes, then why not get a copy? 

My book is hard-cover and the cover is curved in a funny way, not sure if they are all like that.  It has been suggested to also try purchasing this book at northatlanticbooks.com although I have not tried it myself.

reviewed by Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment